We obtained a successful result for our client in a life insurance proceeds dispute in Federal Court. Our client was in a dispute over the identity of the appropriate beneficiary for the life insurance proceeds. We filed for summary judgment requesting the court to agree with our client’s position that he was the appropriate beneficiary under the policy. The Court agreed and granted summary judgement to our client in American General Life Insurance Company v. William D. Mason, Sr. and Patrick T. Davis, No. 3-15-0340 in the United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee.
Our clients received a substantial settlement in a Will Contest case when three children were mostly left out of their father’s will. This case involved Undue Influence and Lack of Testamentary Capacity. The case was resolved at a mediation after extensive discovery was completed. The total settlement received by our clients was in excess of $550,000.00 after significant litigation was completed.
Burrow Lee, PLLC
611 Commerce Street Suite 2603
Nashville, TN 37203
Office: (615) 540-1005
Fax: (615) 866-6927
Latest Articles & News
- Tennessee Caps on Damages for Sexual Harassment CasesFebruary 11, 2018 - 9:43 pm
- Court Awards Attorney’s Fees Against Employer/Insurer for Failure to Timely Initiate BenefitsFebruary 8, 2018 - 8:26 pm
- Tennessee Tort of “Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress”January 28, 2018 - 10:10 pm
- Tennessee Supreme Court Overturns COA Dedmon case – Key Decision for Personal Injury cases on Medical Bill EvidenceJanuary 10, 2018 - 10:08 pm
- Federal Court Denies Motion for Summary Judgment Against Burrow Lee, PLLC Client in Sexual Harassment CaseMarch 6, 2018 - 7:02 pm
- Workers Compensation Appeals Panel Upholds Rejection of Permanent Total Disability Claim By Trial CourtFebruary 21, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- $1.5+ Million Dollar Verdict Obtained in Sexual Harassment Case Against Tennessee DoctorFebruary 3, 2018 - 9:17 pm
- Summary Judgment Granted for Client in Slip and Fall CaseFebruary 3, 2018 - 9:17 pm